119 W State St
This exhibit has been made possible through the South Madison Community Foundation Arts Fund. This fund
was established by the children of Robert E. and Vinetta A. Wills in honor of their mother, Vinetta Aiman Wills,
and is hosted by our local Tri Kappa chapter. The purpose of the fund is to recognize persons with artistic talent
through monetary reward and public recognition. This adult exhibit is phase two in the implementation of this purpose.
The fund has offered monetary awards to winners of the Pendleton Heights High School Senior Art Show for the past
sixteen years. For more information concerning the fund contact SMCFat 765-778-8444 or southmadisonfoundation.org.
For exhibit information interested persons may contact GALLERY 119 at 765-778-0986.
- Artists: Entrants must be at least 21 years of age to enter and must also be residents of FALL CREEK, STONY CREEK,
ADAMS OR GREEN TOWNSHIPS at the time of the exhibit. Any art media except video art is welcome.
- Artists may enter up to 3 pieces not previously exhibited at the South Madison Show.
- For the protection of your art, two-dimensional art must be properly mounted or framed ready to hang with wire.
Paint and sealers must be dry. Hanging entries are limited to 60 inches and\10 pounds. Three dimensional art is limited to
60 inches in any direction and 50 pounds. A single entry of any type is limited to 4 components.
- NO ENTRY FEES
- Awards are $250.00 for Best of Show • $150.00 Second Place and • $100.00 for People’s Choice
- ENTRY FORM: 2022 So Madison Visual aRTS EXHIBIT