Log Cabin near the North End of Park
Plein Aire Event
For the last 2 years The Pendleton Artists Society has held a Plein Aire Event. This was restricted to members of PAS. This was to allow us to dip our toes into the waters of Plein Aire art. This year we have decided to make a big splash.
- Date: September 17, 2022.
- Times: Registration and stamping of art material will take place between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Art is to be turned in no later than 3:00 PM.
- Winners Announced: Judging will take place following turn in. Winners will be announced at 5:30 PM.
- Mediums: The competition is open to artists of all art Mediums. There will be 2 Categories Canvas or Paper and
- Cost: There will be a $25.00 entry fee. Prizes will be awarded in both categories.
- Prizes awarded as follows (Only one prize will be awarded to an entrant.):
- Best of Competition $100.00,
- 2nd Place $75.00 and
- 3rd Place $50.00.
- Competition will be Headquartered in the Log Cabin near the North Entrance to Falls Park.
- Registration and information will be available at the Log Cabin.
- Art turn-in and judging will be held in The Red Barn near the North Entrance to Falls Park.
- A maximum of two pieces may be submitted for judging.
- A lite lunch will be provided participants.
- Canvas and Paper artists will provide their own materials. Canvases and Paper must be stamped at
registration to qualify for judging.
- Photographers may bring their own computer to process photos. Two 11 x 14 sheets of photographic
paper will be provided as well as access to a photo printer by USB or SD.
- The general public is invited to view the art between 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM in the Red Barn